New Pack Meeting Rules: Minimize to one parent and no siblings with scout. All attendees wear masks. Sanitize hands before/after the meeting and whenever necessary. Scouts to line up by dens and social distance. Parent must stay with scout. Do not attend the meeting if you have any symptoms that could be COVID-19 or if you had any contact with someone that is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19. Do not attend if you are in a higher-risk category.
- For all Leaders:
- Leader's Meetings are "usually" on the first Thursday of each month at 7pm.
- Cub Scout Boot Camp Training on Oct 3.
- Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO) and Intro to Outdoor Leader Skills (IOLS) on Oct 24 and Oct 25.
- BB and Archery Training on Sep 16.
- Roundtable Meetings are the first Monday of each month at 7:30pm.
List of all Dens by Grade, Level and Leader:
Den 3: Kindergarten, Lions - Ted Dallhoff
Den 4: First Grade, Tigers - Mike Arnone
Den 1: Second Grade, Wolves - Tom Cogan
Den 5,6,11: Third Grade, Bears - Leaders Joe Frazzitta, Patrice Halpin, Paul Russotto and Chad Schorr
Den 8: Fourth Grade, Webelos - Leader Katie Gonzalez
Den 2,10: Fifth Grade, Webelos II - Leader Jeff Candino
Pack T-shirts for Sale for $10 as follows:
Youth Sizes (quantity): Small(9), Medium(11), Large(11), XtraLarge (18)
Adult Sizes (quantity): Small (8), Medium (5), Large(3), XLarge(3)